»

Friday, September 12, 2008

Pop goes the balloon


This probably isn't going to sound too ladylike nor glamourous, and it hardly seems like something one can call a sassy second posting on this new blog.

But for strange unknown reasons, I feel compelled to tell the world that my digestive system has been acting out of character lately.

It seems like there is a ball of air ballooning in there somewhere. Sometimes it gets bigger, sometimes it gets smaller.

And sometimes...it gets deflated with a little help from me.

Well, of course the air has to exit somewhere. I do hope you are not having your lunch right now.

In any case, I wonder if it has anything to do with the amount of food I have been devouring lately.

Oh. Wait a minute.

*Playfully slap lips with french-manicured fingers*

Did I say devouring? I really mean nibbling, of course.

Now, would you excuse me while I head to the...hmmm...powder room.



0 comments: