»

Monday, September 15, 2008

Inclination and declination


Which way does the wind blow, I wonder?

Or more to the point, which way should the wind blow.

It is easy for random spectators to go, "Oh just follow your heart".

But what if the heart in question is
...as lost as a blind man in a labyrinth?

What if what I like is what I hate, and what I hate, I think I can find enough good reasons to think I can grow to like? Bearing in mind that the four parts (or five, depending on how you interpret it) in the last sentence are each referring to different issues altogether?


How did I get back to the start of this complex quandary all over again in the span of a few days? With no triggers I can think of, and after enjoying months of
Ha-I-got-it-all-figured-out-now bliss?

*Kicks off killer heels, sighs deeply, and burrows under the duvet in despair*





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do or do not.
there is no try.

The Protagonist said...

Wise advice...

But it's not easy.

*Screams and bangs head on the table*

Not easy at all.


P.S. "nic*" as in Little Nicky?