»

Sunday, September 7, 2008

From sneakers to stilettoes


I am abandoning my 2-year-old diary at http://dawnology.blogspot.com/*

From now on, here is where you will get to hear my rants, raves and assorted dissertations on life at large.

In some ways, I consider this a manner of heralding my move into adulthood.

Obviously, it's l-o-n-g overdue that I behave like a proper grown-up, at the ripe old age of XX (what you don't know won't hurt me)**. But I think I am finally ready to take the big step forward.


And what better way to do that than to start with the transition from a somewhat juvenile blog to a somewhat sleeker one...a metaphorical transition from a girl to a lady, from funky soles to killer heels.
Perfect for crushing some balls.

Oopsydoosy, pardon me.

*Cue peals of ladylike, tinkling laughter*

There, doesn't it all sound pretty brilliant on virtual paper?

I am good to go.


* Due to a keen urge to start on a fresh slate, I am leaving all my past postings behind in the old blog, which I am keeping.

** Contrary to popular belief, I am not hung up about my age - yet. So if you really must know...keep coming back. It will rear its still-pretty head
one fine day.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alritey, way to go bestie! It's time to start our "tai tai in training" classes :)

The Protagonist said...

Tsk tsk, bestie...(wags french-manicured index finger) No "Tai-Tai In Training" classes for us anymore. I decided we are gonna drop out of that and sign up for the "Kick-Ass-Career-Girls" masterclass! POW WOW!!!