»

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Clouds in my cinnamon coffee


Today is one of those days where you could probably fry an egg on the pavement.

It would have been pure hell if I were out and about somewhere.

But ahhh...I am not.

I am sipping a cup of cinnamon coffee in my pretty little bedroom, with breezy jazzy numbers playing softly in the background, and the fan* working
at full speed just inches from my face.

Which makes this a rather lovely afternoon.

*Delicately brings coffee cup to lips and sips it like a lady*

Today is one of those days where I don't really want to freak myself out by thinking about life in its entirety...where I am quite content to just savour
the present (read: slip into denial mode) and leave the freaking out
to another day.


*An air-conditioner would be nicer but I am a positive thinker.



0 comments: