»

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new

  • New room
  • New job
  • New life (I suppose)


Let's start with the new room.

A more accurate description would be "the old room with a new look". After an intensive round of ruthless discarding exercises (first to go was my hoarding tendency), a back-neck-and-arm-breaking paint job and the installation of new furniture, my bedroom is now stripped of 99.9763132% of anything that remotely screams "Quirky!", "Whimsical!", "Eclectic!" And I am loving it. Photos and a video will be up soon.

Next, new job.

As of today (2 Feb 2009), I am officially back in full-time and permanent employment as a copywriter (as permanent as a job can be in a free-falling economy). Which means I need to stock up on sleep whenever I can.
That is also my excuse for this short and quick entry.

Lastly, new life.

I am not exactly certain how 'new' it is going to be. But with a number of new things happening in my life right now, my guess is that it is going to be different somehow. In a good way, I hope.

Alright, it's bed time.

Goodnight, people.






0 comments: