»

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm not dead


I mean, just in case you were wondering.

I am still breathing, the last time I checked.

Life's a blur of work, work and more work* - I've even lost touch
with my prized bed.

So, do forgive me for the lack of postings.

But I am loving my life right now.

On good days**.

And that's it for now, guys, see you here again soon.


*Being the excellent multi-tasker that I am, I have somehow managed to work in a fair bit of retail therapy. But that's really another story.


**Good days average 3 days per week.



2 comments:

Lena said...

I'm waiting....for your next blog....looking forward to it!!!

The Protagonist said...

Thanks! I am waiting for it too...hahaha...all my available writing brain cells had been accounted for recently, am hoping some will be freed up by this weekend! Or maybe I will manage to cultivate new ones by then! ; )