»

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let's talk about protection


For the longest time, I had gone without it.

I whined that it just wouldn't be the same.

Obviously, I knew what I was potentially setting myself up for by ignoring
this cardinal rule.

But, well, you know how it is...blind confidence tends to surface in the face
of absolute pleasure.

That has all changed now, though.

Thanks (or no thanks) to a most unfortunate accident, and rounds of chiding
by well-meaning friends, I am a firm believer of protection now.

Screen protector, that is.

For my beloved Samsung Omnia.

On its my day with me, the stylus slid across the shiny glass screen with a sickening screech and permanently scarred it with a heartbreaking 1.5cm mark.

The next day, the screen protector went on.

And it did not diminish the beauty of the Omnia in any way.

I only wished I had subscribed to the idea of protection earlier.



*Stares wistfully at the nearly-invisible-but-I-know-it's-there scratch*




0 comments: